My blog has apparently been nominated for its first ever award. (*cue late timpani roll*) Really, I don’t quite know what to do with these things—I’m honored, without a doubt. But… should I put it up somewhere? On a separate page? But I only have one, so I’m probably getting ahead of myself. Hmm… I’m sure I’ll find a place for it.
Anywho, I’m incredibly thankful to Ink Owl for nominating me and for taking the time to read my thoughts here on nrinth. I’m glad my random scrawls and idle musings have resonated with you to such a degree. If any of you are into writing—if you’re on my blog, then you must be—I hope you check out his blog for stories and such. He doesn’t bite. (At least I don’t think so. Because ohmygod… I won’t know how to explain that to any of you.) 😉
The rules for this nomination and award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice—at least! (I don’t even follow that many blogs. HELP.)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 honest facts about yourself.
I’ll start with the easy one first then.
SEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I run on coffee. Functioning without it isn’t a thing—and hasn’t been for a good six years.
- I started writing when I was 16. Stories at first. Which I was terrible at. I only moved on to penning my random scrawls later (around 18, I believe).
- I am 20. My birthday is in November.
- The first book in my epic fantasy series set to come out in May was written over the span of four months. But I was actually working on it for eleven. How, you ask? Its half-finished first draft was lost when my computer gave out on me. Because FML. I took a long break after I lost it.
- I’m a huge binge writer that can’t write when I’m not in a specific mood. What mood? I can’t describe it, really. But certain bands have the ability to put me in it.
- I’m a big fan of everything Noel Gallagher.
- About 60% of my body is covered in tattoos. Maybe more. Maybe less. But that seems about right. Sort of.
Here’s the hard part. Okay, I actually had to do outside research because I had to find other blogs that actually caught my interest. Expect an endless (not really) number of poetry blogs.
- Confessions of a Reborn Girl – Everything from random scrawls, to life, and motivation.
- Heartstring Eulogies – Gem of a writer. Her wordpress is filled with poetry and books and did I say poetry? A true wordsmith.
- Jade M. Wong – Poetry, stories, and fangirling all rolled into one beautiful, chaotic mess.
- Tired Teenage Scrawls – Essays and short stories from your average guy with a spectacularly un-average mind.
- Cristian Mihai – Books, books, and more books! (Bonus: He does giveaways, too.)
- Okoto Enigma – This is a blog I actually followed fairly recently. I was attracted by the personal way most of the posts were written. They’re all made to address the community directly and encourages conversation, as well as gets her own point across. Great stuff.
- Sue Vincent’s Daily Echo – Everything imaginable in relation to writing. Books, poetry, prompts, stories, and even random news. Just… brilliant.
- Frank Solanki – Deep, dark, grisly poetry—usually. Sometimes they’re bright. But they’re always wonderful.
- Jane Dougherty Writes – Lots of cool microfiction to be found here.
- HarsH ReaLiTy – Rants about the world and posts about life. This blog is a personal journal of an opinionated man. J
- Books ‘n’ Reviews Oh My – If you didn’t get it from the title, then book reviews. Lots of them.
- Coloring Outside the Lines – Fiction and musings of all kinds.
- Keeping Up With the Introvert – A sneek peek into the mind of an introvert. Things may or may not jump.
- Cirque de la nuit – This. Poetry. Here.
- Man VS Loneliness – Well-kept journal of a man and his everyday randomness through this strange thing called: life.
That’s a wrap. Thank you for reading until this point—or for skipping down to this paragraph, you faux dedicated person, you. I adore you all. I’ll be here until midterms next week.
Until next time.